This program gives you the skills, knowledge and confidence to prepare you as a successful leader to manage your business team. Students will study accounting, finance, management, human resources, communications, business law and marketing. Students will explore key issues facing business managers such as internal/external strategy, ethics, leadership and change management. They will build their knowledge in areas such as strategic planning, decision making, quality control, project management, small business management and entrepreneurship. Our program is taught by industry professionals with many years of management experience in private, government and non-profit organizations.
This Bachelor of Business Management prepares students for entry-level positions at the supervisory level of large organizations, as small business owners/managers, or as team leaders for innovative organizations. The primary area of employment that the graduates may join are human resources, entrepreneurship, sales, general management and finance. The examples of jobs are such as administrative managers, Credit Officer, Financial Analyst, Personnel Recruiter, Budget Officer and Compensation Officer.
– Passed STPM or equivalent, with a minimum grade of C (CGPA 2.00) in any two subject and pass in Mathematics and English in SPM or equivalent; or
– Pass A-level at least two subjects with a CGPA of 2.00: or
– Passed the United Examination Certificate (UEC) with a minimum grade of B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English; or
– Passed Asasi / Matriculation in related fields from the PPT or other higher education institution with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 or from 4.00; or
– Passed the Matriculation Certificate from the Ministry of Education with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from 4:00; or
– Any other qualifications recognized and equivalent to diploma (Level 4 at KKM) or Advanced (Level 5 KKM) with at least CGPA 2.00; or
Other qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government
Pass in Malaysia University English Test (MUET) with Band 3 before graduated
As a requirement pass in Mathematics and English subject at the SPM level for the candidate (i) may be exempt if the qualification contains Mathematics and English subjects and equivalent achievement / more than the requirement to pass the subject at the SPM level